The beginning.. (:

The writing started wid just some scribbling... It helps me unwind now.. M here to write my thoughts which are straight from the heart... now to blog (via my diaries) :)


Hope it will be as much fun reading my posts for u guys as its fun writing for me here... :)

Special Thanks to "The legendary Swami"--- U make a difference... And beloved lajjo for being sumone I can bank upon always ;)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lights Camera Actionnnn ???

I often hear from my friends that, "they aren't ready for love","aren't ready for marriage",aren't ready to settle in life" etc etc..


I thought it was just few of many people who face this.. but as I read more articles and surfed more of it on the topic of not being ready.. I found myself wondering.. When is it when we THINK we are ready???? Ready for change in life.. ready to begin afresh.. or ready to simply let it go...
  
Fantasizing if there were fireworks or background music for every epical changes in the life think life is much better the way it is now.. As atleast theres a surprise in each moment of life...

Speaking about being ready in the relationship.. I wonder.. since so many articles give u a test to assess your readiness for the given relationship.. its hilarious to see the obvious results as its so generalised.. can these tests and articles help one understand that now is the time for get set and go in life???
 

I think its more of the other way round.. when we are ready for it, it just comes from within.. and at that time those grades and self evaluation falls short.. No self help books or .com sites can make one feel confident about the other person as  its just more of a feeling rather than simply thinking about it... 

At the end if we have faith and trust in the other person more than anything else.. I think.. thats when we realise we are ready for it.. When "we" and "us" starts sounding much better than "I" and "Me", when we are open to make small life changes in the big life plan.. 

At the tipping point of life where we know we are ready, no fireworks explosion is needed to realise that now is the time for action.. and we decide to cross the hurdles and complete the race just for the dear one waiting at the finishing end.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you Megha..In the end you just "somehow know" they are the right person for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Indresh.. thanks for liking it!! :)

    ReplyDelete